Myrmidons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myrmidons

Nazjatar Myrmidons

Tristren's Application

emmii
    emmii
    Counsil
    Counsil

Tristren's Application Empty Re: Tristren's Application

Post  emmii Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:32 am

Thank you for the information.

I will message you in game tonight after 5 server.
    -Tristre

Post  -Tristre Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:25 am

Yea, K, im willing to go back to holy

What guild are/were in previously?
    I was a founding member of We Got Epix but my subscrip ran out and i decided to take a little time off, when i got back almost all of my friends who i founded the guild with were gone so i opted not to go back.

How do you prepare for raids?
    bust out the ipod for one ear to get in the zone(heal better with music) and ofc stock up on pots and elixers...Always REPAIR, i hate wen ppl dont, maybe read up on boss fights

What is your tolerance for wiping in new content?
    I rlly dont mind wiping on raids, raids are worth continued efforts even after some wipes, especially with brand new content wen no1 knos the fights
    emmii
    emmii
    Counsil
    Counsil

Post  emmii Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:44 pm

I want to be very honest with you..It will be tough to get in our raid content as melee ret pally. We have plenty of melee already, and their gear is mostly 25man gear....So again tough as melee, however you mentioned that you have healed some. Im assuming you have a healing set. If you are willing to go holy and stay holy than we would consider you after talking to officers and knowing a bit more about you.
    I do have a few more questions.

What guild are/were in previously?

How do you prepare for raids?

What is your tolerance for wiping in new content?
    -Tristre

Tristren's Application Empty Tristren's Application

Post  -Tristre Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Character Name:Tristren
    Character Class:Paladin
    Character Level:80
    Character Build:Ret...have healed 25 os/vault as holy but would prefer to saty ret

Raid times availability:anytime really weekends and weekdays

Do you know anyone in the guild:darianis
    Why the myrmidons:I try to do as much raiding as possible but there is only so much i can do without being in a raiding guild, get 10/25man valt and os done weekly and try to pug my way into naxx groups but that isnt easy. I want to join Myrmidons because it is one of the best raiding guild on the realm and raiding is what im looking to do. I have vent and like to think that i follow raiding instructions well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:17 am