Myrmidons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myrmidons

Nazjatar Myrmidons

Application

emmii
    emmii
    Counsil
    Counsil

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  emmii Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 am

Guild invite sent out.
    Biker

Application Empty Response to Piporoni's Post

Post  Biker Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 am

I have completed all available raids for level 70 including Black Temple. I have completed all the 10 man raid content and very much famliar with 25 men content. The only reason why I could not complete 25 man content is because the guild I am on does not have enough players to have a 25 man run. This includes Naxx, vault,malygos and Obsidian.

I have been playing this game for almost 3 years now. I have learn a lot about my characters and also game content. I am team player which I think is very important asset to have if one wants to achive something. I also have great attention to detail and a very resourceful player when playing in raid. I always like to improve and find new ways to achive goals, in order to do this, I read and watch raiding videos available to all wow players. I am very respectfull of other players and I always have a good attitude towards anything.

I hope this answers your questions and once again thanks for taking the time to review my application.
    emmii
    emmii
    Counsil
    Counsil

Post  emmii Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 pm

We will have officers look at your application and whisper you in game.

What is your raiding experience? In current content and in BC?

What do you think you can bring to our guild that would make you a valuable member to help progression?
    Biker

Application Empty Application

Post  Biker Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Character Name:Biker
    Character Class:Warrior
    Character Level:80
    Character Build:Fury

Raid times availability:Monday to monday from 5 server time

Do you know anyone in the guild:Not really
    Why the myrmidons:because I have seen your progress as a guild in the game and that is what I am looking for. I also have shares a lot with some of your current members and I notice that they know what the are doing and are really good at it. I want to learn from the best and have fun at the same time.

Thank you for considering my application =p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:27 am