Myrmidons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Myrmidons

Nazjatar Myrmidons

2 posters

Thegreg's Application

TheGreg

Thegreg's Application Empty Re: Thegreg's Application

Post  TheGreg Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Im not using that as a cop out our server is dry and I get on duriing the weekdays
    just to check my auction house sales and do a few dailies but when it comes to raids and dungeons Mon-thurs night the only possible way to get in them is to eirhter be in their guild or by some super lucky chance someone is actually having a hard time finding dps.

I would try to create my own raids bu I feel that I need mmore expierence until I can fully feel confident in saying the " yes, I can spearhead this operation" but I've done 10man OS and 10 & 25 man Vault quite a few times and yet I still dont think Im quite ready to orchistrate

Although I do have a bit of regrets about how I worded that last post but i do believe its based on opinion
    Chloric
    Chloric
    Counsil
    Counsil

Post  Chloric Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 am

"but I'm mainly not on during the week (mon-thurs) just cause our server has nothing going on."

We raid Monday through Thursday. Saying Nazjatar is low-pop and dead, while somewhat true, is a cop-out. Players that take initiative to make things happen are successful even on our little lonely server. If you can't make raids on weekdays because of work and school that's understandable and maybe this isn't the best fit for you, but I wouldn't tell the guild your applying to that you're not available during our raid times because the "server has nothing going on."
    TheGreg

Post  TheGreg Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 am

for some reason it wont show up at all but the site is called

be.imba.hu
    TheGreg

Post  TheGreg Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 am

sry i didnt add in the link to the site:
    TheGreg

Post  TheGreg Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:30 am

I do try to get into as many raids as possible,I am still working on my gear and I've created a list of what i need and its maily from 25 man naxx,I dont expect to be geard in one day ot even be ready for uldar righ when it comes out i have school and work basically from 8am-7pm (california time), but I'm mainly not on during the week (mon-thurs) just cause our server has nothing going on.

Also I'm not sure what you used to sheck the stat on my charecter (probably the armory, or WoWheros) but this is what ive been using, it may give a better idea of not only how im doing gear wise bu also how i perform on the raid dungeons.

Thank you again for considering my application
    emmii
    emmii
    Counsil
    Counsil

Post  emmii Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 am

You are a bit undergeared for the current content that we are on. However you know tankinty and ignitio. I will let officers know of your application and get back to you either in game or via this post.

We no longer have scheduled 10man runs, so the best chance for you to get geared up is to fill in some of our 25man runs. Cant promess that you would go on a 25man malygos or Sartharion with drakes up initially.

Another thing i notice on your application is that you only available to raid on the weekends. Usually our raids take place during the week. Do you have availability during the week to raid?
    TheGreg

Thegreg's Application Empty Thegreg's Application

Post  TheGreg Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 am

Character Name: Thegreg
    Character Class: Pally
    Character Level:80
    Character Build: Ret

Raid times availability: All day Fri-Sun

Do you know anyone in the guild: Ignitio & Tankintiny

Why the myrmidons: The guild I'm currently in just recently lost its best tank and healer to Torment. After talking to them about their reasons for leaving they told me it was because they were not only were they just bored with simple 5man heroics but there was nothing left for them there. I looked at my character and realized im at them same point in my pallys career. Ignitio and Tankintiny have been there for me since the day I started playing WoW, they were who basically taught me how to play. After Ignitio and Tankintiny left Torment that when I noticed alot of the strong players with Myrmidons.I want to be one of those strong players. The guild that Im currently doesnt really recruit and they are getting ready to do their first 10man Naxx run this Saturday. They are a great guild but as much as I thought I liked their slow pace I realized if I continue on with them I will never be ready for Uldar. I want to be able to show how strond melee DPS can be I want my name to be known.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:42 am